Salary£50000.00 - £60000.00
Date Posted07 April, 2021
DevOps Engineer needed to join a well-established Cloud Computing house based here in the City Centre. Despite its massive success globally, it’s Belfast office still has that “start-up” feel and intends to stay that way
Abacus are proud to be working with this client exclusively as we assist them with expanding their already super talented Dev Team.
This company has a very impressive client list with some big players in the banking and IT world which is growing by the day
Hands on design & development, deployment and support of both cloud-based based (AWS) and on-prem
This is a tech-first, Cloud Computing house so don’t worry if you don’t tick every box, they’re big on learning
Even if you’re a Senior Developer with demonstratable cloud experience and knowledge of AWS, this could be your chance to get into a fully fledged DevOps Role
Your skill set:
- Some of the following: AWS/Automation/Kubernetes/Jenkins/Terraform
- Ability to learn- Even if you are coming from a different background, they’ll teach you their current stack
- Understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Down to earth, able to work hard whilst having the craic!
- One of the nicest tech-stacks in Belfast
- Be part of the family. Everyone’s opinion counts
- Become the best full-stack developer you can be
- Increase salary, bonus and shares in the company
- Flexible working hours
Job ads don’t often do justice to just how good some companies are, if you’d rather have an informal chat about this position give me a call on 028 9099 8454 or email [email protected]
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job