Digital Marketing Executive
Salary£25000 - £28000
Date Posted20 October, 2022
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive, being a leading manufacturer, the business has seen sustained growth and development over the past 20 years, putting them as a leading supplier of materials to the construction industry globally. Although the business goes from strength to strength annually, with headcount increasing across all their divisions, they still hold the values and ‘family feel’ at the heart of their business. With a very people centric focus, each employee is a valued member of the team.
The provision of continuous, dynamic, and effective digital and social marketing support.
To ensure timely, open, and effective communication of activity to achieve a fully integrated approach
to marketing throughout the Keystone Group.
Main Tasks and Duties
- Support the development and implementation of digital and social marketing plans.
- To plan, implement and evaluate PPC campaigns through the Google network (Google Adwords,
Google Display Network and YouTube advertising) and targeted social campaigns in support of
- Plan and coordinate email marketing activity as required in support of digital campaigns and
- Lead the development of creative digital content and messaging in support of digital campaigns and
- To lead the implementation of plans to increase site traffic, page views, unique visitors, time on site
and digital downloads in line with business objectives.
- To lead SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) activity to increase organic search visibility and ranking.
- To support the brand team in using the Content Management System to update website content and
to work with the website agency to create new website content.
- To provide support for brand initiatives as required.
- To manage and optimise use of the Youtube channels to drive brand awareness.
- Evaluate completed digital and social marketing activity to assess commercial impact (business
benefit vs budget).
- Ensure the effective communication of planned marketing activity.
- To complete any other task as is reasonably requested.
Health & Safety
- Adhere to the Group and company policies and procedures at all time.
- Support and encourage a safe working environment.
- Ensure that all reports, studies etc. required are accurate, submitted on time and to the required
- Ensure all work, artwork and digital assets are saved to the appropriate server and backed up
- 2-3 year’s Digital Marketing Experience
- Degree level qualification Marketing, Digital Marketing
- Proven ability in planning, development and delivery of results driven marketing campaigns
- Experience in PPC campaigns (Google Adwords, Google Display Network and YouTube)
- Excellent communication skills
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Marketing, Advertising and PR
£40000 - £45000
14 March, 2023