Digital Marketing Officer
Date Posted14 September, 2020
The Abacus Group is delighted to be assisting our client, a cultural quango organisation based in the Belfast city centre, as they seek to appoint a Digital Marketing Officer on a 6 month FTC.
Reporting to the Director of Development, you will be a key marketing officer supporting the organisation and its aims and objectives over the coming months. You will be responsible for the implementation of their communications strategy and delivery of organisational marketing activities. This will involve using both traditional and digital marketing tools, liaising closely with the Agency’s Senior Management Team, as well as working with key service providers in PR, web development, event management, media monitoring, advertising and design.
- Oversee design development, including creation of design assets in-house, as well as liaison with service provider and other third-party suppliers, ensuring brand adherence and a consistent quality in all marketing collateral
- Day-to-day management of Ulster-Scots Agency website and intranet web service provider
- Development of email marketing content and campaigns
- Management, monitoring and evaluation of social media activities including Facebook,Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube
- Delivery of media relations including responding to media queries, inputting into development of media relations collateral, liaison with external PR agencies and issue of releases and sell-in to the media
- Assistance in delivery of events across the island of Ireland including attendance at photo-calls, as and when required (including out-of-office-hours)
- Managing data, information and performance stats relating to digital communications activities and producing reports as required
- General administration support and any other duties as requested by the Director of Development
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a communications setting working with an executive / senior management level
- A third level qualification in communications or marketing (or related discipline)
- Evidence of an extensive professional knowledge of and experience using Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Demonstrable expertise in the use of basic design software and video editing
- Familiarity with website Content Management Systems and email marketing systems
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively both as part of a team and under own initiative.
Applicants must have a driving licence and have access to a car for business purposes.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Share this job