Digital Marketing Assistant
LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Date Posted19 August, 2022
The Digital & Marketing Technology team implements and manages the firm’s integrated marketing information systems and digital marketing communications channels. The digital channels include our public and client websites, email marketing, content libraries, social media, and blogs. The team is also responsible for the technologies that support core BD and marketing processes, including but not limited to experience collection, contact management, pitching and opportunity management, CV management, events, client segmentation and marketing analytics. These two broad areas of marketing technology activity support each other and overlap, helping to provide a 360° view of our interactions with a client. The team is based in Belfast and London and is part of the global marketing, business development and communications function.
The Senior Assistant for Digital & Marketing Technology is a member of the Digital & Marketing Technology support team operating from the firm’s Shared Services Centre in Belfast. The role of the Senior Assistant is to assist senior members of the Digital & Marketing Technology Team on projects and higher-level tasks and to act as a ‘go-to’ across our Digital & Marketing Technology platforms.
- Head of Digital & Marketing Technology
- Head of Marketing Services
- Marketing Services Manager
- Digital & Marketing Technology Team Lead
- Senior Digital Manager
- Marketing Technology Managers
- Workflow Coordinators
- Other members of the Digital & Marketing Technology and IT teams
Role and responsibilities
- Being a point of contact for our Marketing Technology Systems (EPiC, Vuture, AOC Dynamics, AOhub) and providing best practice advice and guidance to users.
- Arrange and provide training to users of our Marketing Technology Systems as and when needed.
- Support on the creation of Marketing Technology process documents and the maintenance of existing process guides.
- Assisting the Marketing Technology Managers on key projects, providing updates on a regular basis.
- Troubleshooting issues across our Marketing Technology Systems and liaising with senior members of the team or external system providers as and when needed.
- Ensuring BAU processes have run or been completed correctly including checking EPiC and Vuture integration reports and RPA MI and exception reports and escalating if required.
- Working alongside the Marketing Technology Managers to ensure any system upgrades and enhancements to our platforms are correctly tested and implemented to the highest standards.
- Supporting on the distribution of firm-wide email campaigns, including producing analytics reports and giving advice on how to improve campaigns in the future.
- Delivering business as usual support for the firm’s global digital marketing channels (Website, Intranet, Social Media, Podcast, Video).
- Adding, updating, and removing content (articles, news stories, events, press releases and sector, practice and location pages) from websites.
- Executing digital marketing campaigns, adhering to best practice guidelines, and providing assistance to the organisation.
- Running analytics reports across all platforms, analysing performance, sharing insights and actionable points with stakeholders for future campaigns.
- Supporting the migration of data and documents between different content management systems.
- Uploading video and providing user support for the firm’s digital video channel and linking content to company and the intranet where required.
- Performing administration duties across workflow platform (monitoring of contact inboxes, answering calls, updating trackers).
- Providing cover for the Marketing Technology Workflow when required.
- Liaising with and supporting internal stakeholders, managing expectations in line with service agreements and companies strategic objectives.
- Performing any other tasks and duties as may be required, commensurate with the level of the post.
- Strong experience of working with data and a good understanding of how information systems and processes work.
- Strong experience of data handling with an attention for detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, and a good working knowledge of Word and Outlook.
- An ability to identify and troubleshoot issues and delegate to technical colleagues or external providers if required.
- Experience of assisting on key projects and helping to deliver solutions.
- Experience of using email marketing systems, such as Vuture.
- Experience of website publishing using content management systems, Sitecore and SharePoint highly preferable.
- Strong editorial and proofreading skills.
- Experience working with digital assets and web technologies such as websites and apps.
- Very high attention to detail and ability to quality check own work.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, responsive, proactive and innovative with good problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to confidently interact at all levels and across cultures.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team player.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Marketing, Advertising and PR
Market Research Associate
£27000 - £29000
24 May, 2023
Marketing, Advertising and PR
Graphic Design & Digital Marketing Executive
£28000 - £32000
12 May, 2023