Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15/01/2020
The Abacus Group are currently assisting our global professional services client with the recruitment of a Document Specialist to join their Belfast team.
This is a vital role for this market leading client, producing high quality documents for the business and supporting their continuous growth. The successful candidate will be joining a business which can offer them an excellent working environment and the opportunity for progression.
- To produce or amend documents to the highest standards possible with accuracy and in a timely manner. This will be using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint but could also include In Design, Visio or other software applications as appropriate
- To “trouble-shoot” and health check documents as requested
- To provide expert document advice for clients, supplementing that provided by the global help desk and training team, including remote controlled access to PCs and desk-side coaching, if required
- To communicate with the department’s clients to clarify queries and meet their expectations
- Effective resolution of all client-related concerns and queries, escalating as necessary
- Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with difficult client situations, assessing the best course of action to resolve the issue, clarifying and re-enforcing best practice in our policies and procedures
- Advanced Word/Office skills are essential for this role as is the ability to produce, format and work with complex and lengthy documents and agreements
- Legal or similar professional services experience preferred
- Fast accurate typing skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent client service skills
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Critical eye for detail
- Flexible and Pro-active, ‘can do’ attitude; positive and resilient
- Strong communication skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Committed to personal development
Please note the hours of work will be Sunday to Thursday, 9am to 5.30pm, 37.5 hours a week
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.