LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Salary£35000 - £35000
Date Posted17 October, 2022
We are looking for an eDiscovery Senior Analyst to manage and deliver Document Review and Subject Access Request projects using the latest eDiscovery platforms and associated tools.
What can you expect?
The successful candidate will be performing tasks across the whole eDiscovery lifecycle including data collection, processing, analysis and production. You would have direct engagement with our lawyers and clients, and work alongside teams of paralegals undertaking the document review process.
Along with the technical aspect of the role, the successful candidate will be able to coordinate processes and resources, manage delivery deadlines and effectively communicate to fee earners and clients. Most importantly, the successful candidate will have the ability to deliver value to client engagements by demonstrating a strong understanding of the client dataset.
A bit about you
- eDiscovery platform experience, with Everlaw, Nuix and/or Relativity experience preferred
- Solid understanding of eDiscovery processes
- Experience across a range of eDiscovery engagements
- Ability to think through a problem and to propose workable solutions to meet the clients’ needs
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communications skills at all levels
- Paralegal level experience in doc review either at review or QC level
- Experience redacting documents
- Experience managing technical projects and coordinating resources
- Preparation and maintenance of evidence required for internal and external audit, compliance or reporting.
Culture & personal development
We’re a firm with real entrepreneurial drive and we don’t believe in squashing people’s individuality. We want you to use your unique talents and experiences to help the firm grow. You can only do that by being yourself. And working closely and collaboratively with people throughout the firm. That’s why we foster a culture that encourages you to be yourself.
We’ll give you bespoke support to develop your own career. Whether that’s through allowing you to “access all areas” across the firm, funding you through training for professional development qualifications, or making sure you have a structured career plan, we’ll make sure your talents are being nurtured.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job