Employee Benefits Technician
LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Date Posted03 October, 2022
Established in 1985, my client is one of the largest locally owned financial planning practices in Northern Ireland and they continue to grow.
- Personal development budget – to cover all your training, learning and development costs
- Access to the company Pension Scheme
- Company Income Protection Scheme
- Company Private Medical Scheme
- Company Death in Service Scheme
- Access to our Health & Wellbeing aids
- You will work in the office initially for training purposes with the move to a more hybrid model of working once training is complete.
- A tiered salary structure – based on your own role, qualifications and experience.
- Team-building events
- Annual leave lottery
- At least 2 years’ experience administrating Group Risk Products
- At least 3 years’ experience supporting Group Pension Schemes
- Should have attained GR1 plus CII Certificate in Financial Services as a minimum industry qualification
- Maintain excellent levels of product and market information
- Excellent communication skills including telephone manner
- High standard of literacy & numeracy
- Ability to work as a team and individually always using common sense
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Strong Administrative skills
- Ability to identify and process data
- Drive to continually improve your knowledge and skillset
- Working knowledge of relevant Regulatory Procedures
Please contact Siobhan from Abacus Careers or apply now!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Financial Services Graduate Client: Abacus Group are pleased to be working with a global inter-dealer broker to recruit for a recent graduate. Our client has...
Belfast, County Antrim
25 November, 2022
Commercial Account Handler – Fully remote
Commercial Account Handler – 100% Remote Looking for a company that allows you to work in the comfort of your own home? Then look...
Belfast, County Antrim
11 November, 2022