Location: County Antrim
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 02/03/2020
Are you an experienced estimator / sales analyst with excellent Microsoft Excel skills?
Do you have strong reporting experience with the ability to maintain strong client relationships?
Would you like to work for a leading local company with excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a market leader in their field as they are looking to grow their team. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
To operate as part of a team to maximise sale of products by delivering customer excellence from beginning to end, providing professional, approachable customer service to the customer base. You will be responsible for providing pricing/quotations, sales order processing, liaising with other relevant departments as required including production, sales, technical and logistics.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of quotation and price lists.
- Manage the timely follow up of quotes with the customer to ensure quotations have been received and to establish the level of satisfaction and initial customer responses and conclusions from the quotation and update CRM system.
- Prepare weekly and monthly quotation analysis reports based on brands and geographical areas and identify trends that will allow for forecasting budgeting.
- Proactively pursue customer orders and agreed customer actions to ensure orders are produced as per customer requirements.
- Work closely with the External Sales Team to identify gaps or missed opportunities in pipeline.
- Being the first point of contact with designated customers in relation to all issues, specifically pricing as well as handling and resolution of customer complaints.
- Operating and development of an ERP/estimating system (processing and checking quotations generated, and margin being targeted).
- Ensuring all administration is accurate, clear, concise and up to date to ensure accounts can be managed by relevant team members as and when required.
- Ensuring costings manual is kept up to date as well as price lists being maintained on SharePoint and ERP system and circulated to relevant people.
- Supporting the delivery of departmental targets and KPIs through effective customer relationship management.
- Any other duties as required.
- HND in Business/Economics/Mathematics
- GCSE English and Maths, Grade A – C or equivalent
- At least 3 years relevant experience in estimating/order processing admin.
- At least 3 years’ experience in dealing with customers
- Working to tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers and multiple departments within the business
- Ability to work to a high standard
- Good analytical skills
- Good initiative and problem solving ability
- Meticulous approach to accuracy
- Degree level in Business/Economics/Mathematics
- 5-year previous pricing/quotation experience
- Experience of pricing and creating quotations to specification
- Relevant experience in manufacturing or construction industry
- Previous account management experience
- Advanced Excel skills
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.