Location: County Tyrone
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 20/03/2020
The Abacus Group is currently assisting our client with the recruitment of an Executive Personal Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PA to support to key individuals within the business, ensuring an efficient and consistent service is provided. As this is a busy role, the successful candidate must have excellent organisation and communication skills to drive the continuous improvement of the business.
- Provide PA support to the key individuals by carrying out diary management, travel bookings and email management
- Act as a first point of contact for Directors and Management in dealing with business related correspondence, visitors and calls
- Provide an excellent service to colleagues and clients, through anticipating and delivering requirements, maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders and working as a team across the business sites
- Produce a wide range of business related documentation, manage the collation and distribution of documents in advance of internal and external meetings as required
- Design presentations and assist in the preparation of high quality reports
- Representing the business in strategic activities to support and drive the business forward through contributing to the delivery of multiple initiatives and projects
- Proactively manage the company’s various communication forums both internally and externally
- Preparing, booking and servicing internal and external meetings
- Extensive and complex booking and arranging of travel, transport, accommodation and car hire
- Recording employee expenses, maintain credit card receipts and reconciliation of same, and manage petty cash
- Educated to at least GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in English and Maths, combined with at least 2 years experience in an Executive PA role
- Experience of preparing professional reports and diary management
- Experience of making multiple and complex business travel bookings
- Previous experience in diary management
- Strong experience of working with Microsoft Packages
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.