23rd September 2020
Location: Belfast Job Type: Permanent Salary: £19,000 Date Posted: 23/09/2020
The Abacus Group is currently assisting our leading, top 50 Northern Ireland client as they seek to appoint a Field Sales Specialist to join their growing team.
Working within the Sales and Retention’s department, the Field Sales Specialists will be responsible for driving an increase in the acquisition of new business across the country for the client. The successful candidate will be the face of the business, and must be enthusiastic, highly self motivated and have excellent customer service.
Please note – candidates have a valid driving license and access to own vehicle due to the nature of the business!
* Acquire new customers via door to door sales
* Promote and sell the products and services
* Schedule and attend customer appointments
* Sales administration and support
* Achieve daily, weekly and monthly sales targets, whilst adhering to compliance and quality
* Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships and act as an ambassador for the
company in all that you do.
* 3 GCSE’s (grade A-C to include Math and English) or equivalent
* Direct Sales experience
* Experience of working in a target driven environment and achieving targets
* Valid Driving Licence and access to own vehicle
* Previous Field Sales experience is desirable
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.