02nd March 2020
Location: Dublin Job Type: Permanent Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 Date Posted: 02/03/2020
A fantastic opportunity in South Dublin to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking and progressive organisation and develop your career within Accounting & Finance. This role would be well-suited to an Accounting & Finance graduate who wants to gain relevant skills and experience to develop their career with a company who wants to invest in their future.
Abacus Talent Group are delighted to be working with this award-winning company, who have been going from strength to strength. Due to continuous growth, they are seeking to appoint a Finance Administrator to join their energetic and vibrant team.
Reporting to the Group Accountant, the Finance Administrator will be assisting in various aspects of the finance and business administration functions. Main responsibilities include:
· Preparation and submission of administrative documents
· Working with other departments to ensure administration deadlines are met
· Producing various reports as required by the business
· Customer invoicing
· Customer invoice queries management
· Debtor management and account reconciliation
· Customer statements
· Creditor management – invoice posting and account reconciliation
· Weekly reports to customers
· Supporting other departments across the company
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate on their CV that they possess:
· A minimum of 6 months’ finance administration experience (working with purchase and sales invoices, bank reconciliations, etc)
· Proficiency in MS Excel and experience in using an ERP system
· A strong ‘can-do’ attitude towards achieving individual and departmental goals/deadlines
· The ability to work well within a diverse team
· A high degree of self-motivation
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
If you think you have what it takes, submit your CV today, ensuring it highlights exactly how you meet the above criteria. This is a fantastic opportunity and early application is advised to avoid disappointment.
Reference ID: 17517
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €28,000.00 /year
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.