Salary£40000.00 - £45000.00
Date Posted20 October, 2020
One of NI’s leading professional services firms are on the lookout for a senior finance professional. My client is a market leader within their industry with a major percentage of NI’s top 100 amongst them. This role will report directly to the FD and senior team whilst also overseeing the day to day and management of the finance team.
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Manage the day to day running of finance function
- Oversee finance team
- manage monthly reporting
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Month end accounts preparation
- Oversee AP and payroll
- Manage accounting services, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures and with regulatory and statutory requirements
- Assist in preparation of budgets and quarterly forecasts.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years PQE Accountant
- Background in management accounts
- Keen eye for improving process’s
- Team management
44 (0)28 90313157
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job