Financial Advisor – HNW
Date Posted23 July, 2020
Financial Advisor – HNW – IFA
Abacus Careers have been exclusively retained by a boutique local IFA to recruit an experienced Financial Advisor for their growing business. Our client has been building a very credible and trusted business in one of Northern Ireland’s most affluent areas and has clients across the province.
Why should you apply:
- You will have the benefit of joining a very well run and respected business were there is no expectation to develop new clients. Our client has a large and valuable client bank with significant sums under management.
- You will receive a very generous basic salary, coupled with an attractive bonus scheme and a great benefits package.
- Work alongside a small but knowledgeable team that if needed can support your growth as a financial advisor (ideally to Chartered). If already experienced then you will benefit from working with a close nit but very productive and supportive team.
- To provide a first-class advisory and support service to key clients and develop/maintain business relationships by ensuring accurate and timely responses and appropriate actions are taken.
- Communicate and liaise internally and externally to facilitate excellent working relationships
- Provide technically accurate and compliant responses to customer queries and ensure product and market knowledge is maintained to ensure legislative and procedural changes are complied with.
- Oversee the creation, recording and updating of all customer data.
- Oversight of preparation and delivery of all relevant documentation
- Attend and present at client meetings to aid business development and ensure that agreed service level agreements with clients are adhered to.
- Maintained competency in all stages of the advisory process, operating within FCA rules and guidelines.
- The successful candidate must hold a Diploma in Financial Planning Certificate or equivalent and have at least 3 years relevant industry experience.
- Have a proven and consistent record of sales, achievement and business growth.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding and knowledge of the changes in the market and to products, legislation and regulation.
- Ensure full understanding and application of all relevant procedures from initial client meeting to successful conclusion.
- In essence the consultant will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interpret and communicate complex information. Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to adapt, understand and absorb change will ensure that the customer will consistently receive a quality service. With the ability to identify key issues and empower others to address these issues, team morale will be continuously built on as will the behaviour of generating ownership of all client issues, leading to long lasting commitment from each client.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job