Salary£50000.00 - £55000.00
Date Posted23 July, 2020
Currently liaising with an exciting NI business who have seen revenue double over the last 3 years and are in a position now to grow their finance function. Excellent role for a commercially astute senior accountant who has a passion for process improvement, managing a team and liaising with director level
Salary – £50,000 – £55,000 + bonus
- Pension contribution
- Health Plans
- On-site parking
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Manage the day to day running of finance function
- manage monthly reporting
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Month end accounts preparation
- Manage accounting services, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures and with regulatory and statutory requirements
- Assist in preparation of budgets and quarterly forecasts.
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years PQE Accountant
- Background in management accounts
- Keen eye for improving process’s
- Team management
44 (0)28 90313157
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job