Salary£50000.00 - £60000.00
Date Posted06 January, 2021
Exciting new NI business who have came of the back of a huge 2020 which exceeded all company expectations are looking to grow their finance function with adding a Senior financial Controller to liaise closely with the operation team and run the day to day finance function.
Salary – £50,000 – £60,000 plus bonus
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Producing report to Operations team
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Management of the Treasury within the business
- Provide analysis of financial and operating performance
- Analysis Gross margins to enhance company profitability
- To be a key member of the senior management team and to influence the strategy of the group.
What do we look for?
- Fully Qualified Accountant at least 5 years PQE
- Reported to Board level (desireable)
- Excellent reporting background
- Strong communicator
44 (0)28 90313157
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job