Salary£50000.00 - £60000.00
Date Posted01 September, 2020
Currently Liaising with one of NI’s long term success stories who are looking to bring on a new FC to head up their NI finance function. This role will be based in their Armagh site and report directly to the Group FD, Ideal role for a strategically minded senior finance professional.
Salary and Benefits:
- £50,000 – £60,000
- bonus scheme
- Private Health
- Death in service
- 25 holidays plus stat
Role and Responsibility:
- Implementing Finance strategy’s to support the firm
- Management of 6 direct reports
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Ensuring robust balance sheet control and reconciliation process.
- Monthly preparation of consolidated management accounts
- Responsible for weekly & monthly wide-ranging financial reporting pack and ad hoc financial reporting
- Balance sheet and cashflow budgeting.
- Control/Maintenance of fixed and intangible asset register.
- Responsible for financial management of company stock levels and company stock control systems.
- Treasury actions of the business including cashflow reporting, forecasting, FX and hedging strategies.
- Ensure compliance with tax requirements (VAT / corporation tax);
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Payroll functions.
- Working with the IT manager to develop & implement strategy for IT across all business functions.
What do we look for?
- Fully Qualified Accountant (5+ years PQE)
- Strong statutory/financial accounting background
- Treasury and banking knowledge
- Fast paced working environment
- Reported to Director level (desirable)
- Keen eye for continuous improvement
44 (0)28 90313157
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job