Salary£40000.00 - £50000.00
Date Posted23 February, 2021
Are you driven and ambitious seeking that next step up in your finance career? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment in a growing business? Do you want to work for a company that are truly leaders in their field?
If so, we have a great role in Dungannon with a top-class manufacturing firm seeking to appoint a Financial Controller. Leading a small team of accounts assistants you will be the go-to person in the finance function as well as a key strategic point of contact for the rest of the management team.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Overall responsibility for the finance function, including SL/PL, Payroll and Credit Control functions
- Act as key strategic partner to the leadership team through timely and accurate financial information
- Ensure the company’s internal controls are robust, compliant and support current activities & future growth
- To lead on the financial aspects of any strategic projects aimed at achieving growth of the organisation
- Lead & initiate liaison with auditors, business advisors and funding partners
- Guide the company on Research & Development tax credits and support
- To have an overview of the activities & budgets of each department & to provide support on strategies to improve return on investment
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements for all statutory bodies are met
- Build and maintain relationships with Invest NI & other government bodies to ensure grant maximisation for business investment & development
- Provide support and guidance in the implementation & management of the company ERP system
- Manage & lead a small team of accounts assistants
The ideal candidate must be:
- Chartered Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) with 3+ years PQE
- An experienced manager of a small finance function
- Proficient in the use of ERP software (Oracle, Netsuite, SAP, Dynamics etc)
- Experienced in Industry (ideally manufacturing)
If you tick all of these boxes and you’re ready for a change then this is the role for you. Reach out today for a confidential conversation.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job