Financial Risk Manager
Salary£65000.00 - £68000.00
Date Posted17 February, 2021
Abacus Careers are pleased to be recruiting for a Financial Risk Manager on behalf a global financial institution that places a strong emphasis on building strong, long-lasting relationships with their clients across numerous industry sectors. The role will be based within their Risk Advisory team where you will take a lead role in financial risk and prudential regulation related-projects with specific focus on capital, liquidity and internal governance.
Salary and Benefits
Negotiable depending on experience/ qualifications.
What you will do
- Leading the execution of engagements;
- Managing and developing more junior colleagues;
- Working and managing relationships with client staff;
- Taking a lead role in growing the business including identifying new opportunities in the market and developing relationships with existing and new clients;
- Developing your network in the local financial services community;
- Contributing to thought leadership on financial risk and prudential regulation topics.
- 5 years experience in capital and liquidity risk management, with a strong preference for ICAAP, ILAAP and Recovery and Resolution Planning expertise;
- Experienced in internal governance including capital and liquidity risk management framework design and development;
- Experienced in responding to regulatory requirements;
The successful candidate with possess the energy, enthusiasm, and ability to work within a demanding environment that requires a hands-on approach. You will be customer and quality focused and demonstrate the ability to be flexible and prioritise your workload all whilst consistently providing a first-class service.
Please contact Nicky Strutt at Abacus Careers on (028) 90 313157 for a further chat or email your CV.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job