Financial Services Administrator
Salary£24000.00 - £26000.00
Date Posted07 September, 2020
Abacus Careers are pleased to be recruiting for a senior Financial Services Administrator on behalf of a growing financial planning and investment company in their Belfast Office. This role will involve working closely with the Managing Director so technical knowledge must be high.
- This role will consist of several aspects including administrative duties and support/management of client relationships with the firm. More specifically, key responsibilities will be to interpret data and agreed actions following advisor/client meetings along with producing client review reports to consolidate client needs and objectives.
- Provide effective technical support both externally & internally and take ownership of certain customer queries and problems
- 5 years experience in Financial Services within an IFA.
- Experience related to general administration duties or could include paraplanner duties.
- Knowledge or experience of working directly with pensions, investments and Platforms/Wraps.
- Conducting client review process.
- Production of review reports/letters.
- negotiable depending on experience
- Competitive benefits package
- Exam Support
- Career development
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job