Financial Services Administrator
Date Posted03 November, 2020
The Abacus Group are delighted to be assisting our leading financial services client as they seek to appoint an Investments Administrator to join their team on a long term temporary basis.
Joining an established and close knit team, the Investments Administrator will provide agreed levels of customer service and administrative support to various teams within the business. The successful candidate will come from a banking or financial services background, and will be highly organised and efficient.
- Contribute to team delivery of operational sales utilisation plan – by personally achieving individual qualitative and quantitative KPIs
- Ensure all customer Service Level Agreements for policy servicing activities are met and customer’s expectations are managed timely and effectively
- Take ownership of specific customer/partner/provider issues or queries to ensure a timely and appropriate resolution
- Create, record and update all customer data promptly ensuring it remains accurate and compliant
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with sales and administrative staff within the wider business, external providers and ceding schemes
- Communicate risks and consequences to customers
- Chase all parties to ensure timely transactions, answering any customer and partner queries
- Key customer information accurately when paying Pension Commencement Lump Sums and investing funds
- Experienced within the financial services industry – preferably within a life and pensions environment
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) and have 5 passes at Grade C or above to include Maths & English
- Results orientated and able to work under pressure
- Extremely organised, with the ability to make intelligent decisions when faced with competing priorities and fluctuating workloads.
- Flexible, with the ability to collaborate and work as part of a team in a fast moving environment
- Excellent at both verbal and written communication, with great interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Experienced in providing excellent customer service, both over the phone and in a post-sale or administrative environment
Please submit your application now or speak to a specialist consultant at Abacus on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We are available daily between 8:30 am until 5:30 pm and look forward to speaking with you.
Abacus is operating as a recruitment business in respect to the fulfillment of this job requirement.
Share this job