Financial Services Administrator – Belfast
LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Date Posted29 May, 2023
Are you a Financial Services Administrator seeking a new exciting opportunity?
My client is seeking a skilled Financial Services Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience in the financial services industry, with a strong understanding of financial instruments, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Supportive Culture
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Provide administration and client relationship support to the Wealth Management & Financial Advisory Team
- Compile pre-meeting information from internal and external sources
- Completing, checking and submitting client reports and take on documentation,
- Process new business and client instructions in a timely manner
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of financial planning products, services and issues, in particular in the areas of investment, pensions and protection products and the tax implications of such products.
2+ years of experience in financial services administration.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other financial software.
If you are a self-starter with a passion for the financial services industry, I want to hear from you!
Apply now or contact Siobhan from Abacus.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job