Financial Services Administrator – Belfast
LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Date Posted16 June, 2023
Exciting Job Opportunity: Financial Administrator
Are you ready to join a thriving financial planning practice and take your career to new heights?
I am currently seeking a motivated and dedicated individual to join my Client’s team as a Financial Administrator or Senior Financial Administrator. With their expanding business and commitment to excellence, this is an exceptional opportunity for growth and professional development.
- Processing New Business applications/income withdrawals swiftly and accurately.
- Maintaining client records on the Intelliflo Office (IO) client management system, ensuring compliance with internal policies, processes, and GDPR guidelines.
- Delivering exceptional client service by promptly responding to client inquiries and resolving issues with a professional approach.
- Collaborating with financial advisers to obtain necessary information for the creation of comprehensive financial reports.
- Managing the invoicing and receipt process for client fees.
- Sending out annual review offer letters and producing review packs for advisers and clients, including generating plan valuations.
- Efficiently handling incoming telephone calls and directing them to the appropriate personnel.
- Assisting with general office administration duties and supporting the business as required.
In addition to the above responsibilities, as a Senior Financial Administrator, you will also:
- Draw upon your extensive experience in a financial advisory firm, applying your expertise to enhance the team’s effectiveness.
- Utilize your proficiency in the Intelliflo Office (IO) system to enter and reconcile fee statements, demonstrating your attention to detail and accuracy.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience of working in a financial advisory firm, with at least 5 years’ experience for the Senior Administrator role.
- Proficiency in Intelliflo Office (IO) and Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, ensuring precision in all tasks.
- Excellent time management skills, enabling you to prioritize and meet deadlines effectively.
- A positive attitude and the ability to contribute to a supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Self-motivation and the capability to manage your own workload.
Experience in entering and reconciling fee statements on Intelliflo Office (IO) would be highly advantageous.
About the Firm:
My client has recently expanded and relocated to new premises near the City Centre. With a team of four dedicated advisers and exceptional support staff, they foster a friendly and supportive working environment. They welcome both experienced “career administrators” and individuals with aspirations to progress into other roles in the future.
- 22 days of annual leave, in addition to bank holidays.
- Free parking for hassle-free commuting.
- 10% employer pension contribution to the company workplace scheme.
- 4x Death in service coverage.
- Group PMI plan for peace of mind.
- Paid support with CII/PFS exams to further your professional development.
- Electric Vehicle Scheme (Salary sacrifice) for environmentally conscious commuting.
- A negotiable market-leading salary, tailored to attract the right candidate.
- Discretionary bonus scheme to recognize exceptional performance.
This office-based role provides the possibility of remote work when necessary. Ideally, it is a full-time position (35 hours per week), but they are flexible for the right candidate and can accommodate a 4-day week, among other options. Standard working hours are 9-5, with a 1-hour lunch break, but they are open to discussing flexible arrangements.
If you are passionate about the financial planning industry and eager to contribute your skills and expertise to a dynamic team, I want to hear from you!
Take the next step in your career by applying today or contact Siobhan from Abacus Careers.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job