FinTech Senior Manager
Date Posted01 September, 2020
Abacus Careers are pleased to be recruiting for a FinTech Senior Manager on behalf of a global consultancy firm in their Belfast Office. Due to a new KYC Product being rolled out globally, there will be the need for Senior Managers to join and work with a new team. As this is a new role there will be a lot of autonomy to put your own stamp on it.
Why this role?
- Generous salary depending on experience
- Market leading benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Very tech led with extensive budget to implement new technology
- New role allowing you to make it your own
- Career development
- As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team to help clients handle critical projects, programmes and processes, from keeping pace with regulation to tracking transformation. You will be responsible for the global rollout of a technology platform within the Know your Customer (KYC) and Know your Business (KYB) space. You’ll be experienced and knowledgeable about the points where financial regulations and technology meet and be well acquainted with the RegTech and FinTech space.
- The job responsibilities align well to that of an experienced product owner, who can balance working with senior stakeholders, agile development teams and testers, risk and quality specialists and vendors to understand and organise the prioritisation of work in a way that aligns with organisational timelines.
- The Technology platform you’ll be working in is developed in house and you’ll work closely with the technology leadership team ensuring that releases meet business needs and adhere to all internal technology and security standards as well as the appropriate regional regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Sound understanding of technology.
- Demonstrable success as a senior leader and of managing and developing large high performing teams
- A broad and comprehensive technical understanding, together with a good understanding of product development processes, concepts (especially in an agile environment) roadmaps and timelines.
- Sound KYC/ KYB knowledge.
- Experience of interacting with senior stakeholders and communicate with impact.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job