Salary£25000.00 - £25000.00
Date Posted07 May, 2021
Abacus Group have been retained by a leading global financial services firm to recruit for a Fund Administrator to be based in their Belfast office.
- To liaise and communicate accurately and clearly with clients and other professional advisors, in order to operate, manage and administer the structures. Awareness of good corporate governance is important.
- To arrange the transfer of funds including within the required deadlines, in accordance with the Company’s agreed procedures.
- To arrange foreign exchange deals as required in accordance with the Company’s procedures.
- To ensure that each structure’s cash is held in accordance with the constitutive documentation and service level agreements.
- To ensure that the funds operate within their Investment Guidelines and meet their on-going statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To review the cash position, ensuring that funds are available to cover all payments due out of the account and investing surplus cash accordingly to ensure that we optimise the client’s investment income.
- Fund administration/financial analyst experience.
- A strong academic background and preferably a professional qualification or working towards one.
- The ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in the Company.
- Excellent presentational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Professionalism and ability to win and maintain the respect of clients.
Salary and Benefits
Negotiable depending on experience
On site parking
Nicky Strutt – full job spec will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job