Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14/05/2020
The ideal candidate will have 0 to 3 years PQE in a large corporate Law Firm.
- Representing asset managers in the formation of UCITS and QIAIFs, including drafting the key fund documentation such as prospectuses, supplements, instruments of Incorporation etc.
- Drafting and negotiating material fund contracts such as management agreements, distribution agreements, investment management agreements, administration and depositary agreements.
- Applying to the Central Bank and obtaining authorisation for asset managers to act as discretionary investment managers to UCITS and QIAIFs.
- Advising asset managers in relation to their ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements, responsibilities include assisting clients in the updating of fund documentation, advising clients of regulatory developments and maintaining compliance procedures for UCITS and QIAIFs.
- Discussing new funds with both start-up and experienced managers.
- Applying for the registration of UCITS and QIAIFs with foreign regulatory authorities.
- Advising clients on the application of fund regulations to their business, including, where relevant, registering firms with the Central Bank as a Registered AIFM.
- Reviewing fund documentation for institutional investors and preparing diligence reports
A highly competitive salary , bonus and benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate as well as the potential to grow within the Firm.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.