Graduate – Financial Services
Salary£20000.00 - £21000.00
Date Posted25 March, 2021
Financial Services Graduate
- Abacus Group are pleased to be working with a leading global alternative investment management firm to recruit for a recent graduate for their growing Belfast office. After recently moving into a new office to facilitate with their growth plans you will be working with a large company with strong ambitions within the local and global market.
Why this role?
- Generous salary depending on experience
- Gym Subsidy or access to onsite gym
- Private Medical Insurance
- Career progression opportunities
- Work for a firm where you’re not just a number and your input is valued
- General ledger reconciliations
- Reconciling transactions to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions type, value, price, date etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality and accuracy of data
- Effectively report bugs and errors to development teams for resolution
- Work closely with the Development Team to improve system capability
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Maths is essential
- 3-10 months experience working in a professional or financial service ie placement year
- Strong communication skills and enthusiastic about building a career
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job