Graphic Designer- FTC
Salary£20000.00 - £24000.00
Date Posted16 April, 2021
Our client is a leading global law firm who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer. This role would be ideal for an ambitious individual who is eager to develop and advance their talent and skills
Turning their insight, technology, and talent into ground-breaking solutions, they have earned a place at the forefront of their industry. Leaders in their field, their lawyers are ambitious, driven, and open to fresh perspectives, and the same goes for their support teams.
The Design Team in Belfast consists of a team of designers and presentation specialists who operate 24/5 and deliver Design services worldwide
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with internal and external clients to deliver creative concepts, design and construct ideas for print, digital platforms, and presentations.
- Build an appreciation of the business problem by using extraordinary skills and working with internal clients to establish unique and imaginative on brand results.
- Advise clients of the brand’s suitable application on a range of collateral.
- 3+ years in Graphic Design roles
- Qualification in relevant subject
- Hands on experience with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- The ability to work within a fast-paced environment and meeting deadlines
- Strong communication skills, comfortable in presenting and sharing ideas, contribute in meetings and add value to the department
Get in touch for more information
Please note this is a 15 Month FTC with a chance to progress
Please submit your application now or speak to a specialist consultant at Abacus on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We are available daily between 8:30 am until 5:30 pm and look forward to speaking with you.
Abacus is operating as a recruitment business in respect to the fulfillment of this job requirement.
Share this job