Head of Client Delivery
Salary£49000.00 - £50000.00
Date Posted24 March, 2021
Are you an experienced media / marketing professional with strong commercial acumen?
Do you have a proven background in growing & developing client accounts?
Would you like to work for a leading business with excellent opportunities?
We have a fantastic role with a leading local employer as they look to successfully appoint a Head of Client Delivery. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
Our client is an award-winning digital strategy, design and development agency with over 20 years’ experience gained across 2000+ digital projects.
You will be responsible for managing the Client Services team and responsible for management of client relationships. Ensuring that company client requirements are scoped and delivered effectively, using available project management and account management resources. Managing operating margin across the project delivery cycle. Maximising long-term value from client engagements through strategic relationship management.
Main duties of the role are to:
- Manage and develop a team of account managers and project managers, including conducting reviews and personal development planning.
- Alongside other Heads of Department, take an active role in the Management team.
- Build and cultivate relationships with new and existing clients.
- Set, review and maintain exceptional standards of quality of project delivery for all the company clients.
- Personally oversee key client proposals and account management activity where required.
- Provide strategic direction to clients.
- Mentor, review and develop client team members in order to meet customer need and quality expectations.
- Manage margins on projects to ensure profitable delivery against client budget.
- Contribute to documents, proposals and presentations for prospective clients.
- Represent the business at industry events and assist in building the profile of the business through proactive commercial activity.
- Relevant experience working at Head of Client Delivery, Head of Client Services or Account Director level essential.
- Experience of growing and developing client accounts essential.
- Experience of managing client projects, from briefing through to delivery and reporting.
- Experience of developing effective working relationships internally and externally.
- Demonstrable experience in web technologies.
- Experience of using and knowledge of content management solutions.
- Good applied knowledge of formal project management methodologies desirable.
A proactive self-starter
Excellent organisational and time management skills
Ability to multi-task and proactively manage internal and external priorities
Prepared to work outside normal office hours as required
Clean, current driving licence and access to a car (This criterion will be waived in the case of an individual where disability prohibits, but who is able to demonstrate the effectiveness of alternative transport arrangements.)
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job