Head of Finance – 4 days a week
Salary£50000.00 - £60000.00
Date Posted17 December, 2020
Interim Head of Finance – 4 days a week
Currently exclusively liaising with a well-established County Londonderry firm as they seek to recruit a Head of Finance position. My client has a revenue exceeding £40 million with this role playing a major part within the senior management team and key decision making. Initially this role will be on a interim basis of 12 months
Salary – £50,000 – £60,000
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee a small finance team
- Providing financials during senior management meetings
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Producing cashflow forecasts and budgets
- Variance analysis
- Identify any financial control risks or issues
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Processing full Payroll
- Margin analysis
- Liaising and preparing for external auditors
- Provide financial support for stock levels
What do we look for?
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Strong ERP and systems improvement background
- Liaised with director level (desirable)
- Commercial astute accountant
- Previously liaised with business-critical departments with financials
44 (0)28 90313157
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job