Head of Income Generation
Date Posted14 September, 2022
Our client is seeking to recruit a Head Of Income Generation, want to join the charity sector? Have a passion for helping improve people’s lives?
Do you have passion for working with people, are you open and transparent, do you feel you can support individuals with respect, empathy, and togetherness?
- 25 days (rising to 30) plus 10 public holidays
- Hybrid Working (3 days in office 2 WFH)
- Pension 6%
- More to follow..
- Lead on Income Generation strategies in support of our overarching Business Plan
- Supporting the development of client participation and engagement strategies within the business development protocols.
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders to build and maintain effective working relationships that support the objectives of the organisation ensuring their alignment with organisation.
- Being an ambassador for the organisation
- Promoting the work of volunteers within services, aiming to maximise our Social Return on Investment.
- Developing income generation strategies, working with other members of the team to ensure that they reflect the needs of our clients and are appropriately costed.
- Working with and as part of the senior leadership team as a key contributor to business decisions and outcomes
- Translating the Income Generation strategic vision into operational business plans
- Manage all aspects of staff performance against key performance indicator s, in line with organisation policies and procedures.
- Proactively participate in effective and continuous development processes.
- Enhancing and developing business development systems, processes, and practice
- Drafting contract and service legal agreements to reflect best practice
- Leading on business development systems which support the organisation to sustainably develop services and expand portfolio
- Ensuring adherence to legislative and regulatory requirements including compliance
- To develop and implement a range of measures, customer satisfactions levels, to ensure that quality standards are maintained
- Bachelor’s degree (business management, administration, accounting, marketing)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an Income Generation role at a Senior Level
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of leading and managing a high performing team
- Able to demonstrate experience in planning for securing funding applications/tenders that result in sustainable organisational growth
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of developing, monitoring, and controlling budgets
- Ability to demonstrate core values (Passion, Respect, Empathy, Togetherness, Openness & Transparency)
- Access to a car or reliable transport for business purposes
- Knowledge and awareness of the issues affecting those with mental health issues and mental health policy environment
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job