Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 03/12/2019
Head of Trade Support
- Abacus Group are working with a leading global inter-dealer broker to recruit for a Head of Trade Support to join the Belfast team. You will be working with a company going through considerable growth over the next year.
- Managing, motivating and developing staff in the EMEA Trade Management Department
- Escalation point for all Trade Management issues
- To be a key member of the Operations Management team, in EMEA
- Building/maintaining strong relationships with Risk Management, Technology and Broker Management
- Ensuring that business processes/systems are monitored and reviewed regularly
- Understanding the departments defined Business Continuity Plans and regularly testing them
- Producing management information (MI) on KPIs and ensuring appropriate action is taken to address underlying issues and opportunities identified
- Maintaining a strong control environment with particular emphasis on the completion of all reconciliations and the maintenance of a high standard of data integrity
- Ensuring the department remain up-to-date and in compliance with all FCA regulations and requirements affecting the Trade Management Department
- Full job spec will be provided to those who meet the criteria.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the UK
- Deep financial services operations knowledge and experience
- Strong, demonstrable experience of effectively managing a team within a capital markets or financial services operations environment
- Strong proven experience in the management of a multiple teams that operates under pressure
- Experienced in building and establishing teams, and through mentoring, empowering team members to achieve and deliver against evolving goals
- Excellent basic salary on offer and great reward package!!
Those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.