Salary£18000 - £18000
Date Posted11 June, 2021
Our client are well established market leaders in the financial services industry looking to grow their HR team due to maternity leave and growth within the company. They are a highly successful multi-site company.
- Salary is negotiable, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- 31 days annual leave including statutory days.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Eye care scheme.
- Staff Discount
Purpose of the Job
- Providing a proactive and responsible HR Admin service to the HR Team, all colleagues and managers across the Business.
- Ensuring that all administration is accurate, completed and carried out in a professional manner.
- Encouraging good working practices, ensuring that standards are adhered to in line with company policy.
- Provide advice to staff on payroll, benefits, terms and conditions/entitlements and recruitment administration
- Ensure HR information systems, databases and spreadsheets are maintained accurately in respect of sickness absence, maternity leave, annual leave, flexible working, etc.
- Collation, and calculation, of monthly bonus information for sales staff and managers.
- Administration of employee life-cycle changes, including joiners/leavers, changes in relation to flexible working, maternity leave and terms and conditions of employmentRecruitment Administration including setting up vacancies on PAM’s, preparing and issuing candidate documentation.
- Produce a range of general correspondence and ensure electronic records are filed accurately.
- Develop and produce MI and reports for recruitment and general HR operations
- Ensure that MI and reports are maintained accurately and on a timely basis.
- Support the enhancement and introduction of new systems.
- Ensure customer focused administrative and HR service is delivered to the business in line with scope of services/SLA’s.
- Support in the development of HR MI to track activity level and monitor trends and in developing relevant HR interventions.
- Other HR administrative activities as may be required from time to time
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above, or equivalent, to include English and Maths.
- Previous experience in a general HR administration role
- Good working knowledge of HR information and time management systems.
- Strong PC skills, proficiency in MS word and excel.
- Good analytical skills, able to interrogate HR MI and prepare relevant reports
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail, Customer focused
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to take a pro-active approach
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Arrange a Callback
Get a call back from one of our agents for more information about this job
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
£20000 - £25000
08 June, 2021
£21000 - £21000
08 June, 2021
£20000 - £20000
03 June, 2021