HR Administrator (9 month FTC)
Salary£20000 - £22000
Date Posted25 August, 2021
Are you a strong Administrator looking to join HR Profession?
Do you have exceptional customer service skills?
Are you competent in Microsoft Packages?
Our client is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. Our client strives by their company values by innovating fresh new approaches to deliver their services and maintain their reputation of excellent service, in all that they do. By doing so this has expanded their team and progress with their Belfast Office base, resulting in numerous key awards.
Each Administrator within the HR Advice team is allocated to specific processes, enabling individuals to become subject matter experts. Individuals within the team rotate across processes on a regular basis to promote multiskilling and to build resilience across the team to cope with periods of annual leave or unplanned absence.
This is an ideal role for a strong administrator with a passion for customer service and aspirations to join the HR profession. You will need to be highly organised, with an eye for detail and have the confidence to communicate with employees and clients at all levels both in writing and on the telephone.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support across a number of key HR processes.
- Receives and manages HR cases via BMC Helix, emails and telephone, answering queries and escalating where necessary to maintain the most effective and efficient service possible.
- To maintain all relevant employee data and files in line with Data Protection protocols and update the Firms’ iManage personnel file management system.
- Support the HR Managers and HR Specialist teams in the generation, distribution and collation of annual HR processes, including bonus payments and salary.
- Escalates issues to the HR Administration Specialist as required and works with the specialist HR teams to find the appropriate solution.
- Exceptional customer skills gained in a service oriented commercial environment.
- Excellent administrative skills with a proven track record in producing work of the highest quality.
- Ability to interact effectively and tactfully with team members and customers at all levels.
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages with particular focus on drafting of documentation.
- Positive and proactive attitude and the ability to cope under pressure.
- Experience with HR case management and working towards SLAs would be desirable.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Student Recruitment Advisor
£28000 - £30000
17 September, 2021
£10 - £11.22
02 September, 2021