Date Posted07 October, 2020
The Abacus Group is currently assisting our global professional services client as they urgently seek to appoint 2 x HR Administrators to join their team on 12 month and 6 month fixed therm contracts.
Reporting to the HR Administration Manager, this is an ideal opportunity for a strong administrator or HR administrator join an experienced and collaborative HR team. You will need to be highly organised, with an eye for detail and have the confidence to communicate with employees and clients at all levels both in writing and on the telephone.
Please note this role will be working from home due to the current government guidelines.
- Provide administrative support across a number of key HR processes.
- Receives and manages HR cases via ServiceNow, emails and telephone, answering queries and escalating where necessary to maintain the most effective and efficient service possible.
- To maintain all relevant employee data and files in line with Data Protection protocols and update the iManage personnel file management system.
- Support the HR Managers and HR Specialist teams in the generation, distribution and collation of annual HR processes, including bonus payments and salary.
- Escalates issues to the HR Administration Specialist as required and works with the specialist HR teams to find the appropriate solution.
- Exceptional customer skills gained in a service oriented commercial environment.
- Excellent administrative skills with a proven track record in producing work of the highest quality.
- Ability to interact effectively and tactfully with team members and customers at all levels.
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages with particular focus on drafting of documentation.
- Positive and proactive attitude and the ability to cope under pressure.
- Experience with HR case management and working towards SLAs would be desirable.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Share this job