Salary£30000.00 - £39000.00
Date Posted26 February, 2021
Are you a HR professional with experience of reviewing and analysing rewards and benefits packages?
Do you have strong analytic and MS Excel skills?
Would you like to work for a leading professional services company with excellent remuneration?
The Abacus Group is delighted to be supporting our global professional services client as they now seek to appoint a HR and Rewards Analyst in to their team on a full time, permanent basis. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
Sitting within the wider HR team, the Rewards Specialist will provide expert advice on total compensation and benefits for all employees in the UK and on a global scale, whilst providing analytic support in relation to the reward programme.
- Provide analytical support as part of the annual UK salary and bonus review process
- Prepare detailed analyses including market review and joiners and leavers analysis, and prepare PowerPoint presentations to summarise findings to support key stakeholder meetings
- Maintain database of salary survey benchmark codes, ensuring these are up to date, and arrange review meetings with HR teams where appropriate
- Using salary survey benchmark codes, assist with the preparation of salary band recommendations
- Build and maintain end to end data process ensuring this is both user friendly, but also dynamic to support reporting / analysis requirements
- Track international assignments and transfers and liaise with HR Managers and the Global Mobility Team to ensure they are treated correctly from a communications and processing perspective
- Prepare bonus pro-ration calculations
- Work with the HR Systems Team and the Payroll Team to co-ordinate the process of uploading salary and bonus information to the HR system and payroll, ensuring this is accurate
- Respond to day to day queries including from HR Managers, HR Advice and the HR Systems Teams
- Co-ordinate annual salary survey data submission process, and any other ad-hoc salary surveys
- Support the Senior Reward Manager – UK with the preparation and analysis of pay gap reporting data
- Project manage the provision of the annual Total Reward Statements to all UK staff
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Undertake other ad-hoc projects as determined by Senior Reward Managers
- Past proven reward experience within a commercial organisation including salary surveys, salary and bonus reviews, total reward statements and pay gap reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (including vlookup, macros and pivot tables)
- Advanced Microsoft Office Word and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated experience of interpreting and producing high quality, accurate management information
- Demonstrated proficiency in/experience using HR Information Systems
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users clearly and concisely
- Excellent customer service approach
- Attention to detail and highly accurate
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Human Resource Graduate
29 June, 2022
HR Advisor (12 Month FTC)
21 June, 2022
Recruitment Business Partner
08 June, 2022