Salary£40000.00 - £45000.00
Date Posted18 February, 2021
The Abacus Group are supporting our specialist manufacturing client as they seek to appoint a HRBP to cover a 12 month period of maternity at their Cookstown site.
Working in partnership with the Directors and Senior Managers, the HRBP will deliver the strategic people plans for their business and for the wider group.
- Always promote Health & Safety in the workplace, displaying excellent personal safety and challenging others when unsafe behaviour is observed. This extends to ensuring all employees are aware of and behave in accordance with the company Health & Safety guidelines
- Coach and mentor the Directors to improve their capability and competency regarding people skills. To challenge their thinking and build a strong relationship of trust and support.
- Review organisational design of the business and make recommendations for improvements to ensure effective utilisation of the resources. Support any relocation, redeployment or redundancy situation as required.
- Ensure all roles have current job descriptions and are graded with the correct associated Terms and Conditions in place.
- Support the annual appraisal processes. Ensure all employees have been appraised each year with SMART objectives. Ensure mid and end year reviews take place. Conduct audits of the appraisals to ensure the objectives are fair and equitable
- Ensure all Directors/senior managers and key roles have a personal development plan that supports their personal growth and offers opportunities to share best practice with others.
- Conduct regular bench marking internally and externally to monitor/review salary levels and ensure they are in line with market rates. Make recommendations as required. Support the annual salary review process
- Support and coach managers in all disciplinary, grievance and performance management processes. Protected conversations. Compromise agreements. Providing guidance and managing associated risks.
- Manage long term sickness including Occupational health referrals and ill health dismissals.
- Attend Brand senior management meetings, as appropriate.
- Lead the talent management process for the business to produce a 9 box grid and conduct a calibration at the end of year
- Ensure all key roles and all Director roles have agreed succession plans.
- Produce a HR Dashboard with KPIs for absence, recruitment, labour turnover, starters/leavers, ER issues
- CIPD level 7 Qualified
- 3-5 years HR Business Partnering experience, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Can showcase strong commercial awareness
- Coaching qualification preferable
- Job evaluation experience
- Thomas International trained
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Human Resource Graduate
29 June, 2022
HR Advisor (12 Month FTC)
21 June, 2022
Recruitment Business Partner
08 June, 2022