Human Resource Graduate
Date Posted29 June, 2022
Do you have excellent communication skills both verbal and written?
Are you passionate about HR and people?
Do you have a degree in Human Resources Management?
Abacus are recruiting for recent graduates who are ready to begin their HR careers and create a lasting impact.
- Provide administrative support across several key HR processes
- Managing and tracking vacancies via the applicant tracking system
- To maintain all relevant employee data and files in line with Data Protection protocols
- Scheduling of interviews, both candidates and panel members
- Providing on-boarding support, preparing documents for offer of employment, arranging induction and first day letters
- Dealing with candidate queries via the central recruitment telephone line and email service
- Provide support for all administration activities as required by the Recruitment Operations Manager and Recruitment Administration Specialist
- Act as main point of contact for candidates in the selection process to ensure timely response of queries and a positive candidate experience
What you will need to have
- Graduate degree
- Previous experience in administration, either a placement year or post grad experience
- Proven ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Be able to identify and evaluate problems and demonstrate the ability to approach and tackle problems effectively
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent communication skills
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job