Inbound Sales Advisor – Immediate Start
Salary£9.62 - £9.62
Date Posted16 April, 2021
Inbound Sales & Retention Agents – Immediate start
- Are you an experienced sales / telesales professional with a proven track record of closing sales and hitting targets?
- Are you ‘at ease’ when it comes to working towards KPI’s and adhering to compliance requirements?
- Would you like the opportunity to undertake the above whilst working for one of Northern Ireland’s leading employer brands?
Within this highly professional and rewarding environment, you can expect to earn a generous basic salary with the realistic potential to earn high levels of bonus. Working in an ongoing temporary role (the possibility of moving to a permanent contract), you will form part of the Sales team that is the first point of contact for Inbound queries, from existing and potential new customers.
You will be working in a blended Sales/Retention role and will be responsible for providing best in class service to ensure a seamless customer journey. Suitable candidates for this role will offer:
- Previous experience of working in a sales and target driven environment (ideally in a telesales role)
- Ideally experience of working within a compliance led environment (e.g. utilities, insurance, financial services)
- Excellent IT, communication and people skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise a workload
- A ‘can do’ attitude and eagerness to learn
- The ability to work from home within a suitable environment (e.g. strong internet connection, noise-free, comfortable surroundings)
- Retaining customers via inbound channels – handling leads from marketing activity, contract renewals, webs based enquiries.
- Sales administration and processing orders whilst adhering to all industry compliance standards
- Up-selling and cross-selling of products and services
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally
- Carry out all duties in line with company policies, procedures and relevant industry guidelines
For further details, please submit your CV for review contact the Business Services team or submit your CV for review via the relevant webpage.
Please submit your application now or speak to a specialist consultant at Abacus on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We are available daily between 8:30 am until 5:30 pm and look forward to speaking with you.
Abacus is operating as a recruitment business in respect to the fulfillment of this job requirement.
Share this job