Inbound Sales Advisor
Date Posted20 October, 2020
The Abacus Group is delighted to be assisting our client, a leader in their field, as they seek to appoint a number of Inbound Sales Advisors to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis, with good potential to be made permanent.
As an Inbound Sales Advisor, you will work as part of a team specialising in the acquisition of new customers and retaining existing customers. The successful candidates must be enthusiastic and self motivated sales professionals with experience of working within a target-driven, fast paced team environment.
* Acquiring new customers
* Retaining existing customers
* Sales administration and support
* Up-selling and cross-selling of products and services
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally
* Carry out all duties in line with company policies, procedures and relevant industry guidelines
* 5 GCSE’s (grade A-C to include Math and English) or equivalent
* Experience of sales and acquiring customers in a contact centre environment
* Experience of achieving sales targets
* Strong IT skills with experience of Microsoft Office
* Experience of working in a regulated environment
Please submit your application now or speak to a specialist consultant at Abacus on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We are available daily between 8:30 am until 5:30 pm and look forward to speaking with you.
Abacus is operating as a recruitment business in respect to the fulfillment of this job requirement.
Share this job