Interim Head of Finance
Salary£50000.00 - £60000.00
Date Posted02 February, 2021
Do you thrive in a blended role where you can get your hands on the accounts, manage a team as well as play an integral part in mergers and acquisitions and business strategy? Do you love working in an environment where no two days are the same? Are you an immediately available, experienced finance professional looking for their next interim/contract assignment?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions then we have the perfect role for you. One of Northern Ireland’s high-growth businesses are seeking to bring an Interim Head of Finance on-board for the next 12 months.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure robust financial controls, processes and reporting are in place
- Responsibility for preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts
- Preparation and monitoring of cash-flow forecasts
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Responsibility for annual budgeting and forecasting and variance analysis of forecast vs actual
- Assist with and manage any mergers and acquisitions – from target analysis, due diligence and post acquisition integration
The ideal candidate will be:
- A qualified chartered accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) with considerable post-qualified experience
- Experienced in managing the day-to-day activities of a small finance function
- An excellent relationship builder capable of liaising closely with external and internal stakeholders
- A strong controls/compliance-centric finance professional with a commercial eye for M&A opportunities
If you’re an immediately available, experienced chartered finance professional on the lookout for an excellent all-round role then this is an excellent opportunity. As our client are seeking candidates to start ASAP shortlisting is underway so don’t delay and apply today!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion.
Share this job