Internal Audit Senior
Salary£30000.00 - £35000.00
Date Posted09 February, 2021
Do you love managing a diverse portfolio of clients? Do you live off of the prestige attached to working for a Big 4 firm? Are you a Qualified Accountant with a flair for controls/governance?
If so then we have the perfect role for you. One of our Big 4 clients are seeking to appoint an Internal Audit Senior either remotely or in one of their offices across the island of Ireland.
Key duties include:
- Delivery of end-to-end internal audit or risk and governance engagements
- Improve clients’ internal control environment by identifying risk and implementing recommendations.
- Supervising Junior Internal Auditors during assignments
- Supporting senior management where appropriate
- Internal and external stakeholder communication – from engaging clients during projects to business development, internal training and coaching etc.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum 3 years experience in Audit/Risk/Financial Controls
- Be a Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIIA)
- Have experience managing small teams
- Be a strong written and verbal communicator
If you are an experienced audit professional seeking to take that next step up in a global firm which offers fantastic benefits, remote working and access to a diverse portfolio of clients then apply today for a confidential chat.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job