Internal Sales Executive
Date Posted07 October, 2020
Are you a driven & motivated sales professional with excellent relationship skills?
Do you have excellent communication skills and organisational ability?
Would you like to work with a leading company and excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting role to join a reputable business in County Tyrone. If interested apply below.
Our client is a global leader in their field who have been steadily growing – even in these uncertain times. They have a client base in many countries however have family values at the heart of their business.
Based at Headquarters in Co. Tyrone, the Internal Sales Representative will grow revenues within the current customer database and identify new customers globally using profiling and trend mapping.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Making out-bound telephone calls to new and existing customers.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers and internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively deal with sales enquiries.
- Proactively targeting new accounts.
- Use your initiative to identify sales opportunities.
- Experience working in a sales role within an office environment
- A passion and drive for sales.
- Proficiency in entire MS Office Suite, with attention to detail.
- Solid organisational and communication skills
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job