IT Application Support Analyst
Date Posted28 January, 2021
IT Application Support Analyst with 3+ years’ experience needed to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in Northern Ireland. With a strong portfolio of existing products and significant investment in the launch of new global products annually, this is an excellent time to join this company.
You will lead the transformation of legacy applications (Microsoft Technologies) to modern development platforms, in line with the digital transformation. As well as the development and support of document management and automated workflow solutions.
- Support the development and implementation of new IT solutions, and the successful delivery of technical changes and enhancements to existing IT solutions
- Support existing Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL Server systems and applications
- Manage all application relevant incidents, problems, service requests and change requests that are allocated to them to the agreed service level
- Build a good working knowledge of the IT environment in order to achieve higher levels of ‘first time fix’
- Provide advice and guidance to users around IT service use and adoption to ensure positive user outcomes
- BSC in Computer Science, Information Technology or related subject
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of developing and supporting solutions using MS-SharePoint, MS-SQL, MS-Access / Visual Basic – OR equivalent development technologies such MS.Net / Visual Studio, MS Power Platform
- Demonstrates excellent inter-personal skills and confidence dealing with end-users
- Good communication, time management and organisational skills
- Good MS-Office (Word / Excel / Project) proficiency
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job