IT Business Systems Support (ERP)
Salary£25000.00 - £30000.00
Date Posted21 April, 2021
A driven, hardworking IT Business Systems professional needed to join an award-winning construction and property company.
You will be responsible for helping to implement, maintain and support the Software Systems across the Group, with a key focus on their ERP System (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central NAV).
This position requires a highly-motivated and problem-solving individual to challenge and improve business processes where applicable and should have sufficient business acumen to be able to quickly develop insightful reporting for the business functions through BI reports and dashboards.
- Be the key contact for all IT systems queries and requirements
- Managing and delivering system implementation projects to meet deadlines.
- Learn and understand the Software Systems and review processes to continually drive efficiencies.
- Provide Systems knowledge and information support to colleagues.
- Support Senior Managers and Directors in the development of reports and dashboards, to improve the data analysis and efficiency of reporting timelines to meet commercial/operational requirements.
- Support ad-hoc reporting requirements both in PowerBI and Excel (e.g. PowerPivot & Jet Report).
- Liaise with third party service providers, to explain requirements, identify & document solutions and support system upgrades and improvement projects.
- Analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution.
- Prepare and update training documents, providing training materials and guidance to colleagues, to assist in their training and development.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience of implementing, maintaining and supporting ERP business systems.
- Experience of using Microsoft Power BI and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience of extracting information from ERP system databases and report on this.
- Well-rounded business acumen, with thorough understanding of IT systems and databases.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role in Construction or Manufacturing industry.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job