IT Hardware & Installations Manager
Date Posted22 September, 2020
A leading retailer are looking for an IT Hardware and Installations Manager, to develop and manage a team of up to 5 Retail IT engineers/support. You will be capable of providing full hardware and software installation, break/fix and repair of EPOS and Back Office Retail IT equipment, network hardware and software support.
- People Management, manage the performance and development of your team, including Field Service Engineers, Installations Engineers and Hardware Support Engineers.
- Retailer Installations, demonstrate Retail IT Technologies to potential retailers and present solutions which match and exceed their requirements.
- Hardware Issues, manage retailer hardware issues within terms of CRM Service Level Agreement
- Internal Task Management, work with internal colleagues to ensure systems operate effectively and efficiently
- Systems & Process Documentation, effective documentation and maintenance of process and operational manuals to current best practice standards.
- Full driving licence
- Experience of managing suppliers
- Experience of installing and supporting EPOS solutions
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products
- Knowledge of structured data cabling/local area networks/TCPIP
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Time management skills
Please apply now if your experience and expectations match the above requirements.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job