IT Project Manager
Date Posted26 January, 2021
IT Project Manager – Northern Ireland
- Abacus Recruitment have been retained by one of Northern Ireland’s leading firms to recruit an IT Project Manager for their global operation. You will get the opportunity to work on a wide range of medium to large scale IT Projects that will have a significant impact on company innovation and success.
- Manage all aspects of small, medium and multiple scale IT projects
- Manage the scope of company crucial projects, with a focus on time, cost and quality
- Consistently apply agreed project management standards and methodologies to assigned projects.
- See outside the project boundaries when necessary in order to meet the project goals
- Manage the budget and control costs for the project, whilst identifying risks and issues
- Identify the project’s financial sources and resources and manage the budget and control costs for the project.
- Demonstrable previous experience to a senior level
- Experience using project management methodologies- PMI/Prince 2/Six Sigma etc
- Ability to work with third party IT service providers.
- Experience managing projects in a manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment.
- Excellent market leading basic salary and benefits package for a role at this level
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job