IT Project Manager
Salary£40000 - £55000
Date Posted24 June, 2022
Are you a Project Manager who is passionate about making a positive change within the energy industry? Join one of the Top 6 businesses in Ireland who are currently leading the energy industry!
Why work here?
- Join an organisation whose goal and vision is about powering a greener and fairer future with innovative technologies leading Ireland’s decarbonisation efforts.
- Remain a strong force for positive change in the energy industry through the provision of intelligent renewable energy solutions for every day use.
- Private healthcare
- 10% annual bonus
- Flexible and hybrid working environment
- Career progression opportunities and year round learning
- Employee assistance programmes
- Wellbeing calendar
A bit of what you’ll be doing:
- Manage multiple project deliveries from initiation through to implementation and project closure.
- Represent the projects/programmes and their objectives in all governance / compliance / regulatory forums.
- Ensure that data security and control steps are taken to ensure robust data control, data safety and disaster recovery processes are in place.
What do you need?
- Extensive experience of collaborating with a variety of business users in delivering technology improvements across multiple business units.
- Experience in delivery of IT software and infrastructure projects with the ability to work on complex, multiple work streams or projects simultaneously
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job