IT Support – 3 month contract
Date Posted05 January, 2021
I am looking for an IT Support Engineer to assist the IT Department in the day to day running and maintenance of a logistics Group IT Infrastructure.
This will include installing, maintaining and troubleshooting computer hardware and software. This will cover desktops, laptops, smart phones, tablets and other peripheral equipment.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line IT support for all IT Equipment and Software across all group sites.
- Log all support calls, quickly and competently diagnose faults and resolve or escalate internally or externally when required.
- Windows Server administration including Active Directory and the use of Group Policies
- Assist in managing and monitoring the Servers, ensuring maximum up-time and availability of all systems and hardware.
- PC and new user account setups.
- Mobile device management, mobile phone profiles, app deployments.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a busy IT department
- Demonstrable experience supporting Microsoft Windows 10 Desktop Environment
- Implementation and maintenance of Windows Server, Active Directory and O365
- Excellent communication skills and confidence dealing with end-users
- Excellent organisational skills
- Available for an immediate start
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion.
Share this job