IT Support Manager
Salary£60000.00 - £65000.00
Date Posted04 May, 2021
Abacus are working exclusively on an IT Support Manager role, with a global professional services firm based in Belfast.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ management experience, across 1st, 2nd, 3rd Line Support teams, with high levels of experience across Microsoft 365 solutions and cloud-based environments.
- Delivering excellent services to all users across the whole organisation
- Delivering support services to all users including 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support
- Ongoing supply, monitoring and maintenance of cloud and physical infrastructure including networks and desktop equipment
- Managing the user series team members ensuring a constant drive for high levels of user service
- Delivering value and performance from external vendors on SLAs and services
- Implementation of new technologies as appropriate
- Work with the wider IT team to ensure a secure, available, effective and reliable computing environment across offices
- Set up and configure new IT equipment, including imaging and setup of new desktops & laptops
- Degree in IT or computer science
- Strong experience in cloud-based environments including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and cloud telephony platforms
- 5+ years’ experience in a support manager role
- High levels of experience and knowledge of the Microsoft 365 solutions including office applications, teams, Sharepoint etc
- Experience in establishing and maintaining an IT network and equipment
- Experience of managing 3rd party vendors and advising on new technical solutions
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills and ability to build strong customer relationships
- Attractive salary
- Excellent bonus
- Hybrid working
- Pension plan
- Private medical & dental
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job