IT System Support (Application)
Salary£35000.00 - £36000.00
Date Posted22 March, 2021
IT System Support Analyst with 5 years’ experience needed to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in Northern Ireland. With a strong portfolio of existing products and significant investment in the launch of new global products annually, this is an excellent time to join this company.
- Provide IT systems support through effective incident, service request, problem and change management to end-users at agreed service levels.
- Maintain an effective IT operations environment by carrying out planned and remedial work as needed to maintain the defined service levels.
- Escalate unresolved incidents, problems, service requests and change requests to the Senior IT Systems Support Analyst or IT Service Delivery Manager.
- Support IT Service Analysts by providing second and third line support and liaising with third parties as needed.
- Support existing Microsoft Application stack including Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL Server systems
- BSC in Computer Science, Information Technology or related subject
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of supporting Microsoft platforms and applications
- Good knowledge of MS-Access, MS-SharePoint, MS-SQL, Power BI (or comparable BI or Reporting Tools)
- Experience working with third party IT service providers
- Demonstrates excellent inter-personal skills and confidence dealing with end-users
- Good communication, time management and organisational skills
- Good MS-Office (Word / Excel / Project) proficiency
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job